- This event has passed.
2022 YNPN-GR Leadership Awards
October 27 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Young Nonprofit Professionals Network of Grand Rapids (YNPN-GR)
About this event
We are excited to announce that nominations are open and tickets are on sale for this year’s YNPN.GR Leadership Awards. This year’s awards ceremony will be at the Goei Center on October 27th, 2022 at 6:00 PM.
We are accepting nominations for the following awards:
- ADVOCATE: The advocate is a passionate individual, constantly talking about their cause and raising awareness each and every day. They are a tireless staff member or volunteer that never stops working towards the mission.
- INNOVATOR: The innovator award will go to an individual who thinks outside the box. They find new creative solutions to old problems and are not afraid to make waves whether they have been in their role for 10 days, or 10 years.
- GOOD TO GREAT: The good-to-great award will go to an individual that has moved an organization or program from good to great. Meaning they are ‘moving the needle’ in their sector. From process improvement, to holding their peers and superiors to a higher standard, a good-to-great nominee works hard and continues to strive to improve their own work and the work of their organization.
- UNSUNG HERO: The Unsung hero positively influences a nonprofit organization from behind the scenes. Whether a staff member or a dedicated volunteer, they work tirelessly to support their cause, and rarely stand in the spotlight.
- DOROTHY A. JOHNSON EXCELLENCE AND ACHIEVEMENT AWARD: This award will honor an experienced leader in the nonprofit industry of West Michigan-someone who consistently sets an example for the next generation of nonprofit leaders, just as Dottie Johnson has done. These individuals are considered as mentors, friends, and an inspiration to young nonprofit professionals.
- YOUNG NONPROFIT PROFESSIONAL OF THE YEAR: This individual embodies all of these award categories, and more! They always go above and beyond for their cause, are always looking for a new way to make nonprofit service better, and are overall excellent nonprofit professionals.
To nominate an outstanding West Michigan community member click here. Nominations will close on Sept 9th, 2022. If you have any questions or concerns regarding nominations email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets are limited so purchase today to ensure you have a seat.
- Individual Ticket: $35
- Table: $250
- YNPN Membership Renewal or Purchase with Ticket: $50